- Connect as many PC's together. However, we had no network hub. So we decided to do with only two computers.
- No hub also meant to modify existing LAN cables! We had to arrange for a crossover cable. Luckily, I use one at home. So I brought it to Yanesh's.
- Another friend, Kavin, brought his computer too! Great!
Here are the steps in some simple words:
- Select a PC to be the server and create a game with server mode
- With other computer, select "filter" and choose the right settings
- Then click the game to enter
- Click "Ready" on top
- Click "Start" on server
We were seven in all; we made three teams and each team played against each other team a few times...
We did not encounter any technical issue.... that was cool.... NFSU2 played well....
The tournament finished at three in the morning!
Yannick, a friend, had to go to an interview at eight! We accompanied him home.
As for me, I had to get to work at nine. So I went to bed at Yanesh's at four! Got up at seven-thirty.... and obviously wouldn't make it on time!
No need to say that I was a bit sleeping at work that day!
But it was all great fun! Thanks very much guys!
Next time we're planning to play with more computers and using a network hub, of course!