15 Oct 2006

Cascada's Everyime We Touch


While surfing the net, I came across Cascada's Everytime We Touch track. It aroused my interest for the artist since it falls into the trance category. I downloaded the album for preview and I instantly fell in love with the artist and the album. I even love the tracks that are not trance!

Everytime We Touch features 14 magnificent tracks that are worth listening. I am sure that it will suit all those who like dance and trance music. It also features Savage Garden's Truly Madly Deeply, with Cascada's beautiful voice. Here's the tracklist:

01 - Everytime We Touch
02 - How Do You Do
03 - Bad Boy
04 - Miracle
05 - Another You
06 - Ready For Love
07 - Can't Stop the Rain
08 - Kids in America
09 - A Never Ending Dream
10 - Truly Madly Deeply
11 - One More Night
12 - Wouldn't It Be Good
13 - Love Again
14 - Everytime We Touch (Yanou Candlelight Mix)

Her picture gallery and tour dates are available on her official web site. Her blog features testimonials from many MySpace users. Her lyrics may be found here.

We should also give credit to the two producers/DJs who made the superb music - Yanou and DJ Manian. Cascada's real name is Natalie Horler. All of them are German. More.

The music's style makes me think of Alice Deejay, the first trance group that I loved (though their styles are somewhat different). I appreciated Better Off Alone, Will I Ever and Back In My Life, amongst others. Unfortunately, the Dutch group is no more on the scenes. Alice Deejay comprises of producers Pronti, Kalmani and DJ Jurgen. Judith Pronk gives the melodious voice, accompanied by Gaby and Jane. More.

Note: Now, I just want to buy the original album. That is a pain in Mauritius since stores don't yet sell her disks. I hope that I may soon do so before I listen to the album so many times that I would no longer consider this option.

No comments: